A Tradition Since 1976
The Scott’s story began in 1976, with the opening of a simple gracious seafood dinner house in the Marina District of San Francisco. Its phenomenal success led to the opening of two new establishments one overlooking the colorful Oakland Harbor at Jack London Waterfront and the other in the heart of beautiful downtown Walnut Creek. From the moment it opened, Scott’s captured the best of a growing tradition presenting the finest seafood classically prepared in light, crisp, friendly surroundings.
The Scott’s Team
Our professional and courteous staff is ready to make your dining experience a memorable occasion. The Scott’s family takes pride in dedicating high quality service and upholding the standards of our company; Discipline, Detail, Love and Loyalty. Scott’s organization is proud that part of our culture is to promote from within. Many of our staff members have been with the company for decades, and even have roots to the original Scott’s in San Francisco. Our culinary crew lead by Executive Chef Alfredo Reyes, follows the same traditions & qualities established by the Original Scott’s.
Now more than ever, the Scott’s name stands for an ultimate commitment to the pleasures of fresh seafood, classically prepared in clean, crisp, friendly surroundings. Scott’s commits to serving you seven days a week. We offer full Bar and Lounge Service, Lunch, Dinner, and our Sunday Jazz Brunch. We want to share our years of knowledge and expertise with the people who helped us, our customers.
“The fact is that one reason we are thriving is because we don’t chase after whats trendy. We’re aware of trends, but we don’t let them dominate us. Seafood never goes out of fashion.” Raymond Gallagher - Founder
The Great Scott’s Seafood Extravaganza
Our menu changes frequently to ensure the freshest cuisine. From June-November we feature a Seafood Extravaganza, a fabulous celebration of fine seafood. Each month features a different collection of the freshest, sustainable seafood dishes from around the world.
- June – “Pacific Rim Festival” Including many Asian inspired entrees and flavors.
- July – “Salmon Festival” Featuring entrees with both wild and farm raised salmon.
- August – “Deep South Festival” Heartwarming dishes that bring feelings of celebration and Southern Hospitality.
- September – “Pacific Coast Seafood Festival” Selection of fresh fish and shellfish which lies in our own backyard.
- October – “Old Fashion Clam Bake” Popular entrees and appetizers with an East Coast flair.
- November – “Extravaganza Favorites” Featuring your favorite items from The Great Scott’s Seafood Extravaganza.